Illusion Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Online

Illusion Online is a Fiesta Private Server based on what the Community Wants and Desires.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vote for Us by Clicking That Beautiful Button in the Top Right Corner
Recruiting Staff, The Current Staff We Need can be found in News and Announcements
Our New Forum Link is Here http://illusiononline.invisionzone.com/ Its In Development, Enjoy :]

GD Application. =o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Noobie
Noobie

GD Application. =o Empty
PostSubject: GD Application. =o   GD Application. =o I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Designer:
Must be able to have a Creative Atmosphere/Mind
Imaginative
Knowledge of Photoshop or Any well used artist software.
Put your knowledge with the other Designer to make awesome creations.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok. Well i have GIMP to make things but not photoshop which sucks horribly. I would much wrather use photoshop (If someone can find a free version lemme know) :c

Here the stuff i submitted yesterday.

A little buit about me
-------------------------

Well i love art i used to go to every forum and set up a signature shop i usually got a bit of orders, i love working with other staff for sure. Its like omg what are we gonna make and then we decide and we make it. But most of all id love to make Loading screens considering they"re cool.......... 0_0, And well. It"d be cool ummmmmmmmmmmm what else. Idk but yeah im good with people just as long as they dont troll. (: Thats it lemme know if i need to add anything o:

A new logo design i made with Gimp. GD Application. =o IllusiononlineNewLogoEnryTest

A New background i attempted to make but failed at.
GD Application. =o IllusionOnlineEntryTest

A Signature i made for a Dev.

GD Application. =o Potaterz

Last edited by Chris on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More Stoofs.)
Back to top Go down

GD Application. =o
Page 1 of 1